This is the smaller residential care home located almost opposite to Arthur Court. It is a very lively Home for adults with a mental health problem and can provide a reasonable amount of assistance as well as support.
Client meetings are held regularly to ensure that the family atmosphere prevails and that the Home’s Objectives are maintained.
There is a friendly mix of residents in the Home, some of whom are working towards returning to their own private accommodation in the community.
Clients are able to attend the local Day Centre activities on a regular basis, which is only a 10 minute walk away, attend Aspirations and be involved in the local MIND Resource Centre.
The Home is a regular contact point used by the local Social Services Mental Health Team and the Social Services Department at the main hospital in Ashford, when looking for suitable accommodation as we endeavor to meet our client needs.
- Quality furnishings and décor throughout the home
- Bath and shower facilities
- Unrestricted visiting
- Free Internet access for residents and visitors
- Tastefully decorated and appointed communal areas
- Attractive and accessible garden
- Laundry room
- Cinema room
- Long and short term stays
- 24/7 Residential care provided by highly experienced staff
- Person-centred care plans with periodic reviews
- Ordering, receiving and safe administration of medicines by trained staff members
- Variety of nutritious and home-cooked meals prepared daily
- Various activities including entertainment, out-of-town trips and foreign holidays
- Arts & crafts
- Cooking sessions
- Film nights
- Musical entertainment
- Board games
- Squash and other outdoor activities
Mr. Krishna Nair
19 Christchurch Road